Internship – Lab x2
Location: Springs, Gauteng
Company: Distell Limited
Ref NO: 17381
Contract: 12 months
Closing Date for Application: 08 December 2020
Distell Ltd is offering opportunities to candidates with the potential for placement in their quality management & research department.
The aim of this Internship:
Is to give practical work experience to students who are doing their final year of study and are required to have done practical work and have experience in order to obtain their diploma.
- Must be a South African Citizen
- A satisfactory academic record
- Must be a final year student about to obtain a tertiary qualification in a relevant field – e.g. National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry, National Diploma in Food Technology, BSc Bio-Technology, etc.
-Basic computer literacy skill (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
-Good communication/presentation skills
-Ability to work in a team
-Valid driving licence will add an advantage
-Must be willing and committed to working a complete 12-month program
Documents to be submitted along:
- Certified ID copy
- Applicant CV with a cover letter/motivational letter.
- Certified copy of a tertiary academic record(most updated)
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate.
- A letter from the tertiary institution stating the internship requirement and format for evaluation
Students who are interested can register and apply via the Distell career portal
Commencing Date: 01 February 2021
Terminating Date: 31 January 2022
Closing date: 08 December 2020