Filler Operator X2
AECI Food & Beverage is looking to recruit 2x Filler Operators to work in Bellville South. To ensure effective filling according to product specifications and work instructions.
AECI Food & Beverage is committed to enabling individuals, previously disadvantaged by discriminatory practices to gain full and equal access to opportunities appropriate to their competency and potential
Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure effective and fast filling.
• Ensure that product filling are done according to specifications and work instructions.
• Ensure that sufficient packing materials are available.
• Ensure that packaging materials are up to standard and at the correct quality standards prior to production.
• Conduct CIP’s on a weekly basis.
• Adhere to effective housekeeping.
• Adhering to safety policies and procedures at all times.
• Report any faults, and assist in problem solving initiatives.
• Perform any reasonable ad hoc tasks/instruction as required.
Qualifications & Experience
• Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Minimum 1 – 2 year’s related experience (filling) in a Production environment.
• A valid Forklift driver’s licence would be an advantage.
• Basic understanding of standard operating procedures, principles and targets.
• Basic understanding of QC principles and procedures.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Team player
• Sense of urgency
Closing Date: 2021/03/04
Reference Number: AEC210218-5
Pillar: AECI Chemicals
Job Title: Filler Operator x2 (Bellville South)
Job Type Classification: Permanent
Number of Positions:2
Location – Town / Site: Bellville South
Location – Province: Western Cape
Location – Country: South Africa