CENTRE: Tshwane Rehabilitation Hospital
Ref NO: 06/2020
- Grade 12 certificate and/or Diploma in Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Supply Chain Management environment.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management practices, procedures, PFMA and Treasury regulations.
- Computer literacy skills in MS Office package, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Must have good communication and be presMaterialentable
- A valid driver’s license
DUTIES (not limited to):
- To perform admin duties with regard to Supply Chain Management services including inventory management.
- Capturing of data and compiling SCM related reports
- Replenishing of stock on SAP related forms
- Performing asset management and receiving tasks.
- Manage and update Tally cards (VA 10’s) and receiving documents
- Stocktaking, posting and ensuring that stock is ordered according to the minimum and maximum stock level.
- To Manage transit In /Out for all consumables and non-consumable items.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. WP Mathe Tel No: 012 354 6219
APPLICATIONS: Direct the applications to: Tshwane Rehabilitation Hospital,
P.O Box 23397, Gezina, 0031 or the application can be hand deliver to Cnr Dr. Savage and
Soutpansberg Road, Pretoria 0001.
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83 which is fully completed.
- The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV.
- Attached certified ID document
- Certified copies of qualifications Document
- All Certified documents should not be more than 6 months old
- Don not fax or email the application
CLOSING DATE: 27 November 2020
As Newsfly we are not partners or affiliated with the above company, we are only sharing the above content which serves as information that is designed to help you find a way forward to success.