Motorbike Reaction Officer 2021
The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
- Grade C PSIRA accredited and registered with Response
- Minimum of 3 years in security industry
- No criminal record
- Willing to undergo criminal checks regularly
- Must be physically fit and in good health – not afraid of heights
- Computer literate an advantage
- Must have estate/residential experience
- Must reside in traveling distance to site in Lonehill.
- Valid Code A (Motorbike) Drivers Licence – obtained more than 2 years ago
- Fire Arm Competency – Handgun, Shotgun, Rifle for Business Purposes
- Report writing
- Entrance and exit control
- Completing relevant registers
- Standard duties as per training
- Response to alarms and incidents
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to follow instructions accurately
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful