Applications for the NSFAS funding for the 2021 academic year are about to close, Apply before the closing date.
Closing Date: 30 November 2020
Field to Study: Cover All Fields
NSFAS stands for – National Student Financial Aid Scheme which is a South African government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training(DHET) that provides loans and gives various NSFAS bursaries to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at any public universities or TVET colleges across the country.
Who qualifies for NSFAS?
- South African citizen with ID
- Deserving Applicants
- Academically Qualifying Applicants
What NSFAS Covers
- Tuition fees
- Meal Allowance
- Transport fee
- Study Material
Required Documents to apply
- Certified SA ID
- Grade 12 results
- Academic records(if already inrolling at a higher institution)
- Parent or guardian’s ID and employment documents (salary slips/pensions slips if applicable/affidavit if unemployed)
- University acceptance latter
For more info on how to apply visit: nsfas.org.za
The above content perform dutie as a reminder to those looking forward to applying for funding before the closing date