Service Trainee 2021
AECI Water is looking to recruit a In-Service Trainee to work in the Nkangala District Municipality. Drives onsite sales service delivery and maintain customer service excellence.
AECI Water is committed to enabling individuals, previously disadvantaged by discriminatory practices to gain full and equal access to opportunities appropriate to their competency and potential.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Contribute towards compiling of bi-weekly and monthly reports
• Customer interaction, technical audits and review visits to ensure customer service excellence.
• Reporting to all the key customer role players on allocated sites.
• Taking corrective actions as instructed by Account
• Monitor the performance of all site chemical dosing and monitoring equipment.
• Receiving of deliveries and housekeeping at dosing stations.
• On-site analysis – when required
• Responsible for required calibrations and maintenance (Cleaning & unblocking of dosing lines etc.(No electrical work) of all site
• Ensure that Customer Service Excellence Files are in place and updated.
• Ensure correct chemical dosing and inventory control (consumption, ordering & forecasting) is in place.
• Assist with on-site troubleshooting and technical problem solving.
Qualifications & Experience
• Matric with Math & Science.
• Tertiary qualification (diploma) in relevant technical field will be advantageous.
• Good computer skills – Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Valid driver’s license
• Applicants must be residing in the Nkangala District Municipality.
• Willingness to work outside working hours to complete project in time.
• Attention to detail.
• Team player.
• Problem solving.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Time management skills.
Closing Date: 2021/03/04
Reference Number: AEC210218-3
Pillar: AECI Water
Job Title: In-Service Trainee
Job Type Classification: Intern
Number of Positions: 1
Location – Town / Site: Nkangala District Municipality
Location – Province: Mpumalanga
Location – Country: South Africa