SALARY: R257 508 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification and/or National Diploma or Equivalent qualification with Health Science/Statistics/Mathematics and/or Computer Science as their major
- Applicant must have Knowledge and understanding of District Health information systems that will be added as an advantage
- computer literacy (Analytical, numeracy and coordination) skill
- Good communication skills
- Driver’s license
- Maintenance of emergency medical services(EMS) databases in all EMS Stations Query data from the point of its origin.
- Ensure data quality (timeliness, completeness and validity Produce analyzed monthly reports for submission to EMS Head office Identify information needs.
- Preparation of routine, ad hoc data reports, Capturing of Data on the Web DHIS and Other Systems Assist with the preparation of workshops or meetings Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or District managers.
- All these include other related duties
NOTE: Direct Inquiries to: R.K Sekgobela Tel No: (011) 564 2009
Applications should be submitted directly to Emergency Medical Services, Gauteng Department of eGovernment, Imbumba House, 75 Fox Street, Marshalltown, 2107 – Private Bag x112, Marshalltown
Application Closing Date: 04 December 2020